An official website of the United States government
Here's how you know
A .mil website belongs to an official U.S. Department of Defense organization in the United States.
A lock (lock ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .mil website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

ID Cards/Tricare

94th Force Support Squadron

1409 Dobbins Place, Bldg 732, Dobbins ARB, GA 30069

Phone: 678-655-5529

ID Card services are by appointment only. To make an appointment please visit ID Card Office Online DMDC:

Note: Out of an abundance of caution, and to prevent the spread of illness, the ID Card Section asks that all customers to wear a mask.  Please see below for hours of operation. Thank you.

ID Card Hours of Operations:

Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursday, and Friday. (Closed on Wednesdays & Holidays)

Appointments only

Morning 0800-1100

Closed 1100-1300 (Lunch/Sanitize)

Afternoon 1300-1600