Dobbins Air Reserve Base, Georgia -- Large scale in-person meetings and gatherings here including 50 people or more require advance approval from the Dept. of Defense or Office of the Secretary of Defense.
Continued use of virtual meeting options is encouraged.
The installation remains in Health Protection Condition (HPCON) Bravo as COVID-19 positive cases (per 100k people) have continued to decline in the local area. The base observed HPCON Bravo with additional protection measures prior to October 20. The additional measures no longer apply.
HPCON Bravo measures & actions include:
- Notify personnel of HPCON changes and correlating operational guidance.
- Normal access to the installation by DoD cardholders and temporary permits will continue to be authorized.
- Installation operations will be commensurate with federal, state and local guidelines.
- Continue to encourage VTC meetings.
- Continue to wear a mask while indoors and adhere to strict hygiene (avoid hand-shaking, wash hands regularly, clean common-use items).
- Base customer services are open, however limited access and services may continue.
MWR operating hours, unless otherwise noted:
Outdoor Rec: Open Monday & Friday (0900-1500) (low season hours Oct- March)
Consolidated Club: Tuesday – Friday (0700-1300)
ITT: Monday, Wed, Friday (0900-1500)
Fitness Center: (0600-1700)
Landing; Thursday-Friday (1600-2000)
The Dobbins Exchange - Regular operating hours:
Monday – Saturday: 1000-18000
For questions please contact the following personnel:
- CEM: EdD, Eric Stere, 655-3818, firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHEO: Lt Col Fletcher, 655-4995, email@example.com
- Alternate PHEO: Lt Col James Martin, 655-9659, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Base Bioenvironmental/Public Health: Dr. Irobi, 655-5084, email@example.com
- Civilian Personnel: David Pritchard, 655-5036; firstname.lastname@example.org