Operating guidance as Dobbins remains in HPCON-B
/ Published June 24, 2020
A message from the wing commander:
Dobbins ARB status: HPCON-BRAVO
You’re doing a fantastic job sustaining our operations. I want to ensure everyone is updated on the base status and our operating procedures.
- The Public Health Emergency at Dobbins was terminated on June 22.
*The base/local area haven’t seen a sustained increase in cases (avg.) since June 9.
- The base remains in HPCON-B and actions to mitigate the spread of disease are still required.
- All personnel are directed to comply with social distancing guidelines
- Maintain 6 ft. distancing at all times
- Masks are required when 6 ft. cannot be maintained
- Gatherings are limited to 50 people or less
- Gatherings of more than 50 people require approval from the wing/CC.
If you have questions or concerns, please work them through your chain of command or civilian personnel. Additionally, you may call the COVID-19 hotline for info or to leave a message: 678-655-2843.
I admire your resilience as we continue to provide national defense capabilities to the country during this unprecedented time. Thank you for your hard work.
CRAIG MCPIKE, Col, USAF