DOBBINS AIR RESERVE BASE, Ga. -- Dobbins Air Reserve Base has directed Health Protection Condition (HPCON) Charlie on March 25 to combat the spread of COVID-19 across the Department of the Air Force and our local communities.
HPCON Charlie measures include the following actions:
- Continue essential missions with required manning. Installation operations will be commensurate with federal, state and local guidelines; installation commanders will determine the installation’s essential missions and required manning in coordination with mission partners. Consider issuing documentation as proof for personnel who require movement to and from the base in support of essential missions.
- Maximize telework - only conduct in-person mission essential meetings that require the fewest personnel
- Limit access to installation for official business
- Instruct military personnel and encourage civilian employees to limit off base travel to movement to/from work, grocery, and hospital/medical needs
- Adhere to strict hygiene (no hand-shaking, frequent hand-washing, clean common-use items)
- Implement social distancing (limit in-person meetings, socials and mass gatherings)
- Base customer services are limited to mission essential personnel only
* Base Exchange will close until further notice, as of March 25, 5 p.m.
- May include modifications to entrances/exits
If you develop flu-like symptoms with fever and cough or shortness of breath and may have had contact with a person who has COVID-19 or had recent travel to areas considered high-risk, contact your health care provider before seeking medical care to prevent possible transmission in the health care setting.
For more information, visit: