|Scheduled to perform your first Unit Training Assembly (UTA) this month?
Saturday: Report in duty uniform (if you have one) to Bldg 838, Rm 2107 no later than 0730 for Newcomer Orientation.
Live outside the DARB commuting area?
This is a mandatory formation. If you are unable to attend this UTA, or have any questions concerning your in-processing, contact Tech. Sgt Jack in Personnel Employment at (678) 655-4882, 1-888-436-2246, ext. 4882, or DSN 625-4882/5674.
You are entitled to govt quarters for Friday and Saturday nights of the UTA (military members only, dependents must make other arrangements off base). To determine room eligibility, contact the Billeting Office at (678) 655-4745 or 1-888-436-2246, ext. 4745, prior to the UTA.
To register, you will need to present a copy of your assignment order and/or the letter you receive in the mail from this organization, to the desk clerk upon check-in for your first UTA. Billeting is located in Bldg 800.
Breakfast is served (no charge) on Saturday from 0630-0730 at the Dining Hall, Bldg 813. You will need to show your military ID card or a copy of your assignment orders.
|INPROCESSING ITEMS LIST
It contains items that you should bring with you, if applicable. It is very important you bring complete mailing addresses for each beneficiary you will be designating during your in processing.
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING THESE ITEMS WITH YOU WHEN YOU ATTEND IN-PROCESSING:
*Bring Original and (1) copy
COPY WILL NOT BE RETURNED
- Marriage Ceritificate
- Divorce Decree
- Birth Certificate (s) for children under 21 years of age who are dependent on you for support
- DD 214, Certificate of Release
- Child Support Award Papers
- Checking or Savings Account No. and Bank Routing Number for Mandatory Direct Deposit (Copy of Deposit Slip or Voice Check for Direct Deposit)
- Complete addresses for family beneficiaries
- NGB 22, Separation for Nat'l Guard
- Orders for any potentially missing decorations
- Any other forms/docs you think may be helpful with in-processing
- Military Records (such as):
- AF10 Unit Personnel Record Group
- Medical / Dental
|For non-Department of Defense personnel to gain access to Dobbins Air Reserve Base, an organization or authorized individual must sponsor the visitor using the following rules.
1) All sponsors (agency/individual) must follow out the BVAR:
2) Sponsors must download, fillout and print one of these appropriate forms:
Once the sponsor has completed the required form, hand carry it to Bldg. 866 or fax to (678) 655-5999